Torkom’s Legacy: What he did
He left a legacy of sacrificial service and a passionate love to understand and serve the Teaching, including:
- Over 50 years of service, groups formed in the US and internationally, and counseling to thousands of people.
- Collected over 8,000 books, booklets, and periodicals about the Teaching. Formed the TS library.
- Wrote 150 books and thousands of articles.
- Presented thousands of lectures, seminars, and workshops in the US and Internationally.
- Presided over the translation of his books into Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Armenian, Danish, Swedish, German, Yugoslavian, and Russian.
- Created The Creative Trust with Gita Saraydarian to house all his creative works.
- Helped create, with Gita Saraydarian, TSG Foundation as the major publishing house for his works.
- Composed and recorded hundreds of musical compositions and sacred songs.
- Created Meditation courses and spiritual training curriculum. TSG University Curriculum is founded on his instructions and courses.
- Continued his study of the Teaching and meditation, creative expression and service to the end of his life.
- Studied and wrote summaries of major books of the Wisdom Teachings, including The Secret Doctrine, The Bhagavad Gita, Treatise on Cosmic Fire, and the Agni Yoga Books.
The one, overriding and remarkable achievement in his life was the ability to synthesize and make understandable the huge body of the Wisdom Teachings and to move the entire body to a new level of expression.